Terms & Conditions
- When using our provided services, you and us shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services which may be posted from time to time. All such guidelines or rules (including but not limited to our Spam Policy) are hereby incorporated by reference into the TOU.
- We make no representations as to the security, quality or propriety of any website which may be accessed through this Website. Connected websites accessed through this Website are independent Websites over which we do not exercise any control, whether financial, editorial or of any other kind and are not in any way endorsed by us.
- We will not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, special or other damage resulting from the transmission from the our Website to your computer systems of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other destructive items, however caused, such damage to include, without limitation, loss of profits, interruption to business, loss of the whole or any part of a program or any data howsoever stored whether saved on a computer system or otherwise
DOWNLOADING AND PRINTING MATERIAL FROM THIS WEBSITE
- All design, text and graphics displayed on this Website and the selection or arrangement thereof are the copyright of us or the designer of this Website. You are granted permission to electronically copy and print in hard copy portions of this Website for your personal information only. You are responsible for ensuring that all portions of this Website which you electronically copy or print in accordance with the provision of these terms and conditions of use which permit such copying and/or printing are free from viruses, worms, trojan horses or any items of a destructive nature.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- We are the owner of this Website. All [other] trademarks, product names, company names, titles, copyrights or logos cited herein are the trade marks, trade names or copyright of their respective owners. No permission is given by us in respect of the use of any such trade marks, product names, brand names, company names, titles, copyrights or logos.
- If not actually the case, the contract under which you use this Website shall be deemed to have been made in the United States and the construction, validity and performance of these terms and conditions of use shall be governed in all respects by U.S. law and the U.S. courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute between you and us concerning your use of this Website.
LOSSES RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
- You accept the risk that data transmitted electronically via this Website or otherwise may be intercepted before reaching its intended destination or accessed by unauthorised third parties and may be exploited unlawfully by such third parties. We do not assume responsibility for guarding against the acts of such third parties and shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special or other damage resulting from third party interception of our access to data of whatever nature including without limitation your e-mail address transmitted by you electronically or otherwise.
REQUESTING SERVICES VIA THIS WEBSITE
- We reserve the right to refuse to supply any individual, group of individuals or company for any reason whatever. There is no binding contract for the provision of services ordered via this Website until Uncle Lee's Tea Inc. accepts your request for the provision of its services by notifying you that it intends to provide the services to you or (if earlier) provides the services to you. In the event that we decide not to fulfill your order, we will refund any money you have paid within a reasonable time.
- All contracts for the provision of services which result from us accepting a request for the provision of services made via this Website are made subject to our terms and conditions for supply of services which are governed by U.S. law.